Obtenir le lien Facebook X Pinterest Courriel Autres applications novembre 27, 2015 Plus de lineart, ça avance très bien! Obtenir le lien Facebook X Pinterest Courriel Autres applications Commentaires
Warui Sytha - Renders mars 21, 2018 Still have to do a nice face, I like the clothes, and figure out how to make a good fur texture. Them lips tough. Ragnarök came out nice. Lire la suite
novembre 27, 2015 Concept art, lineart sur Photoshop. le gris n'est pas encore fait mais les lignes vont très bien! =D Encore en progrès Lire la suite
Great Hall of the Sytha Mansion - Modeling juin 18, 2018 Began a project I wanted to do for a few months, trying to stay in the right mood. I want to make a city, low/mid-poly. I began with the Great Hall of the Sytha Mansion, a castle-like structure in a mountain. Lire la suite
Commentaires
Publier un commentaire